Walk-behind 12v deep cycle marine battery operated diaphragm pump
unit with 5-gallon tank.
- Versatile line striping operations with adjustable paint shields (2-8"), two spraying tip nozzle bracket and floating paint shoe assembly.
- Ergonomic 3-wheel and wide handlebar design for easy operations--excellent control for circles and arcs.
- Sturdy and corrosion resistant unit for longevity and low maintenance--powder coated steel deck, zinc plated components, stainless steel and brass parts
- Paint a crisp line no matter the terrain--10" pneumatic wheels, wide deck, Tru Mark's floating paint shoe assembly
- Easy clean up operations for acrylic latex paint. Ideal for all types of organizations, professional and volunteer youth sports association
- Comes with quick disconnect 12' hose and spray wand, 2.5 gallon tank, screened funnel, tool kit
Close-up of Model-100 Open Design Assembly
(photo album) reflects the 3-wheel open deck design
for quick maintenance and trouble shooting procedures.
- Tru Mark Model E-100 Field Marker is one of the easiest units on the market to maintain and access for replacing any worn parts.
- The open deck design allows for quick and unobstructed access to pump part replacements such as the pump valve and diaphragm kits.
- Adjustments are easily made with standard hand tools such as the paint shoe guards, nozzle bracket assembly for grass height and width, handle bar cable length fine tuning, and flow control valve.
Easy to maintain 12-volt Shurflo no-control diaphragm pump assembly (photo album) is a favorite for even the youth sports volunteer. Tru Mark's field marker 3.3 GPM Shurflo no-flow control 12-volt diaphragm pump (parts ordering), four primary parts, and replacement parts process. The series of images reflect the process to remove the pump head housing, accessing (and replacing) Diaphragm and Valve Kits, inspecting the parts which typically cause pump performance issues. Shurflo packaging and repair data sheet for 3.3 GPM pump (PDF).
Tru Mark Model E-100 Athletic Field Marker